Important Candle Safety Information
Candles are wonderful things, just make sure you place them carefully. Ensure they are well away from other objects, and remember to put them out properly.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Remove all packaging before lighting the candle.
- Don’t move the candle when the wax is liquid.
- Containers (especially tins) can become very hot during and after a long burning period.
- Keep candles away from drafts, vents and flammable objects.
- Keep wicks trimmed to avoid dark smoke.
- Always place candles on a firm, stable and heat resistant base.
- Don’t burn a candle completely. Dispose it with around an inch spare.